Dream Diary

For general topics that don't fit other categories.
kkzero
1000th Post
Title: Curious little bunny
Pronouns:

he/they

Flags:

:flag_aromantic: :flag_asexual:

Dream Diary

Post by kkzero »

Post about any dreams you've had lately. Be sure to CW/spoiler tag any content that might need it. I'll start us off with where I was last night:

Had a dream where I was walking through a mall, seeing former classmates carrying preorder forms for “Call of Duty: Seizure – Epileptic Warfare” for the “Game Station 3000”. I walked to the store where they made their preorders and tried to do so myself, only to be told they were sold out until the week after Thanksgiving (it was apparently the Monday before).

I then had a dream where I woke up from the previous dream, wandering the outside of a row of cabins, trying to find the one that belonged to me so that I could hop on the computer and post about the previous dream online.

Jess
Site Owner
Name: Jess
Title: Game Developer
Pronouns:

She/Her

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_demisexual: :flag_pansexual:

Re: Dream Diary

Post by Jess »

🦝I feel like I should bring up the dream we had a few years back where Willow appeared and gave encouragement and said "don't forget me." She ended up being put into Shield Cat, but then later we realized she was an alter actually, so that's where she came from

We are Roxy, Mika, Ashe, and Willow. We own the place. Website Discord
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

kkzero
1000th Post
Pronouns:

he/they

Flags:

Post by kkzero »

Last night I had yet another dream of being in a middle/high school classroom. This time, after some assignment, the class’s attention was toward some strange/bizarre videos being played on the DVD player upfront. One of these was a video of Pingu walking to the right while a nonexistent remix of Stickerbush Symphony played, one that was in the key of the DKC2 version but more at the speed/vibe of the Brawl remix.

MetalPetal
Fox Pal
Title: Making a game

Post by MetalPetal »

kkzero wrote: ↑Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:03 pm

Last night I had yet another dream of being in a middle/high school classroom. This time, after some assignment, the class’s attention was toward some strange/bizarre videos being played on the DVD player upfront. One of these was a video of Pingu walking to the right while a nonexistent remix of Stickerbush Symphony played, one that was in the key of the DKC2 version but more at the speed/vibe of the Brawl remix.

Was the remix good though?

kkzero
1000th Post
Pronouns:

he/they

Flags:

Post by kkzero »

As far as I can remember (I tend to forget dream music easily haha), yeah it was a pretty well-crafted remix. Nice job brain!

Jess
Site Owner
Name: Jess
Title: Game Developer
Pronouns:

She/Her

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_demisexual: :flag_pansexual:

Post by Jess »

🐭this is reminding me of this song we made, where we just dreamed it and then woke up and recorded it in the voice recorder, and then just woke up later and made the whole thing in one day

We are Roxy, Mika, Ashe, and Willow. We own the place. Website Discord
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

kkzero
1000th Post
Pronouns:

he/they

Flags:

Post by kkzero »

Dreamed I was in some college-style dormitory with a built-in restaurant like a hotel, that also had a TV tuned to some nonexistent retro anime/cartoon channel showing Super Secret Secret Squirrel. There was also baseball field outside where me and folks who had the vibe of people I knew in gradeschool/highschool played, with my team rooting for me and the other hating me (kind of a contrast to me doing school baseball as a kid where everyone sorta hated me anyway).

The next part of this dream involved a very similar setting, this time I recall trying to find some documents to DM someone on Discord who I also had trouble finding in my message history. I also wanted to write down details of the previous part of the dream for posterity, and went into some LGI room dedicated to people writing things down in their Dream Diaries. So I tried that, along with writing it down on a laptop with a macOS-like GUI. On that laptop, I first tried a word processor that doesn’t actually exist, then thought that if I used LibreOffice Writer instead that the file would transfer over to the real world, because that program actually exists. Needless to say that didn’t work out in the end. After this, I recall perusing some built-in shopping center, and also re-entering the building through a backdoor to the bathroom.

kkzero
1000th Post
Pronouns:

he/they

Flags:

Post by kkzero »

Last night I had some more distinct scenarios in my dreaming.

In one, me and some other folks were going shopping, and one of these folks wanted to buy a Dragonball Z DVD, which were supposedly ultra-rare in this dream’s canon. He couldn’t find one, so he got really mad and upset.

There was another one where I was in my highschool’s CS room, apparently on the last day of school. Two of my classmates included one of my cohost mutuals, as well as some guy from my IRL group back in highschool. I wanted to talk to the former, but she already left, so I was stuck with the latter.