Title: Game Developer
Pronouns:

She/Her

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_demisexual: :flag_pansexual:

Book Forum Rules

Post by Jess »

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the internet and checking out my stuff! We have some rules around here you're expected to follow, so let's get into it!

Be Respectful!

• Any anti-LGBTQ, transphobic remarks, racist comments etc. will result in an immediate ban. This forum is not the place for fascists, racists, homophobes, or transphobes. Trans Rights!

• This is a family friendly forum! We expect everyone of all ages to act maturely, and to treat others with respect. We keep a nice, comfy vibe in this forum. Treat it like a fancy cafe. Slurs, offensive humor, jokes in poor taste, and dubious memes like pepe aren’t welcome here.

• Uncomfortable topics and pictures are not allowed. Adult art/topics are also not acceptable here. There’s all kinds of stuff going on in the world, but we don’t have to talk about it here. Refrain from talking at length about personal issues. Fear mongering won’t be tolerated. Some foul language is ok, but don’t make it like a pirate’s tavern.

• Do not spam any board, topic, or forum member. We trust you know what this means. Don't use this forum solely for self promotion. This isn't the place for RP.

• Please keep all posts on topic.

Things To Know

• Do not upload any illegal material like roms, warez, and other illegal material.

• Don't post in topics just to "bump" them, or post in really old topics (necropost) unless there's a really good reason for it.

• While you don't have to post a substantial amount of text in your posts, please refrain from posting multiple short posts or just short posts in general that say "Cool" or something. This isn't Twitter.

• In order for us to moderate this forum, all posts must be in English.

• Keep meme usage to a minimum.

• Absolutely no crypto shills, blockchain, NFTs, or AI generated art.

• People under the age of 13 may not use this site at all!

• If you need a Username change, please send a PM to Roxy. However, please don't just ask to be changing your username all the time, thanks!

• Additional scrutiny will be given to signatures, as they appear all over the site. Do not put large/flashy images in your signature.

• If you want your account deleted, please send me a private message, and I will remove it as soon as I can - no questions asked. Note that once this is done, it can't be undone! Also, individual posts and quotes of your posts in other posts may not be deleted.

Respect the Moderators

• Moderators reserve the right to take action on any member for any reason, including those not explicitly covered by these rules.

These rules will definitely be expanded upon later.

We are Roxy, Mika, Ashe, and Willow. We own the place. Website Discord
ImageImageImageImageImage