Shield Cat Prototype Collection

Here you'll find information about Shield Cat, Cosmogelica, and more! You can also find topics for the forum itself here.

Moderator: Jess

Jess
Site Owner
Name: Jess
Title: Game Developer
Pronouns:

She/Her

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_demisexual: :flag_pansexual:

Shield Cat Prototype Collection

Post by Jess »

I finally got around to uploading it, and it can be viewed here:

https://archive.org/details/shield-cat- ... collection

I was hoping that uploading a ZIP would have it unpack when it was uploaded, but that doesn't seem to be the case haha

Anyways, this is a collection of all the major releases of Shield Cat leading up to the SAGE 2022 demo. I was working on making a PDF talking about each build individually, but I realized how much work I was getting myself into and realized I didn't have the time. I've been trying to figure out how to make it available for ages, and realized the best course of action was probably putting it on archive.org

Please read the notes there as well as in the included PDF for instructions on how to play, because there's some caveats!

We are Roxy, Mika, Ashe, and Willow. We own the place. Website Discord
ImageImageImageImageImage

VAdaPEGA
Fox Pal
Pronouns:

any

Flags:

:flag_asexual:

Re: Shield Cat Prototype Collection

Post by VAdaPEGA »

Roxy wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:35 pm

Anyways, this is a collection of all the major releases of Shield Cat leading up to the SAGE 2022 demo. I was working on making a PDF talking about each build individually, but I realized how much work I was getting myself into and realized I didn't have the time. […]

Do you still have any changelogs of the builds? I feel as though that might be enough for it.
I’ve been compiling all changes to my project on a single .txt file and it’s helped me keep track.

Jess
Site Owner
Name: Jess
Title: Game Developer
Pronouns:

She/Her

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_demisexual: :flag_pansexual:

Re: Shield Cat Prototype Collection

Post by Jess »

Hmm, I could get those together. For the oldest builds I don't have them but when I started really sharing them I also put patch notes. I think they're all posts on Patreon

We are Roxy, Mika, Ashe, and Willow. We own the place. Website Discord
ImageImageImageImageImage