So how many "hey what if I made a forum" forums have you been on? (or, random forum-related chatter)

For talking about computers, the internet, and other tech-related things.
SnugglyBun
Fox Pal
Name: Valeria Nairi
Pronouns:

She/It

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_pansexual:

Re: So how many "hey what if I made a forum" forums have you been on? (or, random forum-related chatter)

Post by SnugglyBun »

Does the Battle of the Bits forum count? There are some extremely serious and quality discussions like this one :neofox_woozy: :

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 19-30-06 If you feel so inclined please add a single word to this thread BotB Academy.png

Seriously though that place's pretty much integrated to the very own website, which is dedicated to music battles and competition with a tendency to go into chiptune stuff (although other formats are allowed too), it exists since fucking 2005 and it somehow still exists.

Oh and i also used to lurk on other forums, had an account on one of the many places that are or were communities centered Super Mario Bros X when i was 13/14 but didn't post much.

yiffgirl
Fox Pal
Name: susan
Pronouns:

she / they

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_lesbian: :flag_polyamory: :flag_asexual:

Re: So how many "hey what if I made a forum" forums have you been on? (or, random forum-related chatter)

Post by yiffgirl »

there's ben's forum [ https://forum.lubar.me/viewforum.php?f=2 ] but it's very very quiet for the most part, only like two regulars if that. so we forget it exists most of the time

hopefully we can keep an active presence on here though

gaming