Woofpurr System's Gallery

For sharing your art, music, or other such things you're working on. One topic per person, please!
Taeltales
Fox Pal
Title: Woofpurr Plural syst
Pronouns:

they/them

Woofpurr System's Gallery

Post by Taeltales »

🐕 Akira: Ey Welcome to our Gallery and Workshop, Here the system will post our art and talk about some WIP stuff here and there.

Starting off Two bits! First off is a comm I did for someone off site. Basically taking their pokemon character and putting them in a pokemon themed version of Samurai Goro's outfit for halloween.

Also wanted to note that Chi's been freaking busy doing some actual world building and planning for a webcomic. normally we try doing these off the top of our head which is probably why our attempts usually flops..., but ey, Chi's been using a good chunk of it's time writing out several things such as the world's lore, chapter ideas, characters, and the idea for the art style.

Anywho that's all for now!

Taeltales
Fox Pal
Title: Woofpurr Plural syst
Pronouns:

they/them

Re: Woofpurr System's Gallery

Post by Taeltales »

🐕 Akira: Well yesterday I decided to start up an Artlocke, Essentially a nuzlocke but you draw the pokemon you catch and how they died.
Basically I promo'd the artlocke with this as I thought it would be good to try doing more watercolor style coloring.

Artlocke announcement.jpg

Pokemon Gold 97 reforged in question is basically spaceworld pokemon gold fleshed out with a story.
I played a session of this artlocke last night and started off as such. I obtained our start Aqua the Cruize from professor Oak

A Artlocke Aqua obtained.jpg

once I got the pokeballs I went into the first route and caught Jerma the Rattata as our first catch.

A Artlocke Jerma Caught.jpg

Not much else was in the way so I went into the next route, Silent Hills a forested area where I caught Misty the Metapod (yes she was metapod on the spot and it was pain to evolve her.)

A Artlocke Misty.jpg

With Jerma and Misty on hand, I decided to start training them up as there was trainers starting on this route and through with some luck and made it into the next town. Though before I tried tackling the gym I went into the next route where I got Penny the Nidoran

A Artlocke Penny Obtained.jpg

Then I decided to try challenging Faulkner but this time it seems like the brass tower needed to be climbed in order to face him. so while the team was going through it, I caught the last pokemon of the session, Pinstripe the Kurstraw.

A Artlocke Pinstripe obtained.jpg

Though unfortunately, my luck turned rotten when after training up Pinstripe, Aqua, Penny, AND Pinstripe all fell to a trainer with Twins and Rinrin.
Even after surviving the tower with Jerma and Misty they fell to Faulcner's trainers... ending the run...
Well despite how poorly it went down it was pretty fun and hey it helped break the artlocke we had.