Jazz Jackrabbit

For talking about video games, board games, and whatever other kind of games you enjoy.
kkzero
Fox Pal
Title: Curious little bunny
Pronouns:

he/they

Flags:

:flag_aromantic: :flag_asexual:

Jazz Jackrabbit

Post by kkzero »

Discuss the adventures of this mean, green hare with floppy ears and a big gun here.

Personal history: I came across the first game on archive.org like 6 years ago browsing their DOS collection and gave it a play. Not only did the audiovisuals hook me, so did the gameplay, even for how standard (and rather rushed) it was. I loved it. I subsequently tried its sequel, its aborted sequel sequel, and the GBA reboot attempt. The former two were quite nice, the latter one had some funny moments but was overall kind of a chore to play. The series thus has a special place in my heart.

Also, at that time, I took particular interest in Dean Dodrill's art style as seen in the art/cinematics he did for 2 and 3. The opening cutscene of 2 reminded me of my oft-neglected passion for 2D animation, and the character design aesthetic immediately called out to me. Little did I know that this would be the start of my gradual furry awakening...