Lost Media

For posting about videos, TV shows, movies, comics, and other things that you enjoy
Taeltales
Fox Pal
Title: Woofpurr Plural syst
Pronouns:

they/them

Lost Media

Post by Taeltales »

Akira: Well Surprised one of us didn't start a thread on this earlier, but Lost media. It's one of our favorite things to look in and see what has been saved from nothingness. one bit of lost media that's been recently discovered is the shrek "I feel good" animation test

Got any bits of lost media you like? It can either be still lost, or recently found!

Jess
Site Owner
Name: Jess
Title: Game Developer
Pronouns:

She/Her

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_demisexual: :flag_pansexual:

Re: Lost Media

Post by Jess »

it still gets me how well that animation is done, especially for 1995

We are Roxy, Mika, Ashe, and Willow. We own the place. Website Discord
ImageImageImageImageImage

SnepperStepper
Fox Pal
Name: Miranda
Pronouns:

she/her

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_pansexual: :flag_lesbian: :flag_polyamory: :flag_demisexual:

Post by SnepperStepper »

I was more into actively tracking down lost media, but I like finding this kind of stuff and its not as viral as finding candle cove or etc so I don't upload as much anymore.

Still holding a cheesy ski resort Christmas CD with singing animals because the last group I was in about lost media felt entitled to demand I give it to one of them if I didn't have a CD ripper at that exact moment. Yeah, I left after that.

I'm still hunting and I'm still finding. But Something's gotta make the wear and tear on my SVHS JVC deck worthwhile to get back to uploading. And I could use another thunderbolt BlackMagic Intensity Shuttle, that sure wouldn't hurt either.

~ I'm what you want, not what you need ~

And staring at the gray
It was completely still
Except the pounding of my heart
Bringing me back to life
From three strange days

Image Image Image Image Image

Taeltales
Fox Pal
Title: Woofpurr Plural syst
Pronouns:

they/them

Post by Taeltales »

SnepperStepper wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:16 pm

I was more into actively tracking down lost media, but I like finding this kind of stuff and its not as viral as finding candle cove or etc so I don't upload as much anymore.

Still holding a cheesy ski resort Christmas CD with singing animals because the last group I was in about lost media felt entitled to demand I give it to one of them if I didn't have a CD ripper at that exact moment. Yeah, I left after that.

I'm still hunting and I'm still finding. But Something's gotta make the wear and tear on my SVHS JVC deck worthwhile to get back to uploading. And I could use another thunderbolt BlackMagic Intensity Shuttle, that sure wouldn't hurt either.

🐈‍⬛ Tael: yeah, do gotta admit that is the downside with lost media hunts is sometimes people just do stupid crap in the name of it. It's sorta of the main reason we tend to look at what's been found.