PS3 Games

For talking about video games, board games, and whatever other kind of games you enjoy.
SandwichColonel
Fox Pal

Re: PS3 Games

Post by SandwichColonel »

ridge racer 7

good game

orchidrabbit
Fox Pal
Name: r_m_
Pronouns:

he/him

Post by orchidrabbit »

i also got my ps3 because of persona 5 and then i didnt end up getting past the first dungeon of persona 5 when it eventually did come out lol (there's something in the first part of the game that was really triggering to me and came up with no warning whoops). i used my ps3 mainly as a PS2 emulation machine, where i played symphony of the night and shin megami tensei 3 for the first time, but also to replay persona 3 among other things. sometimes it's normal to dump 100+ hours into a single game twice in your lifetime.

funnily enough, i got my ps3 and the original nier right before the automata announcement so nier was dirt cheap, cited as a divisive but still recommended game for the platform, and then copies shot up in price for a bit so i was luckily ahead of the curve.

ImageImage

Viomeme
Fox Pal
Name: Violet
Pronouns:

She/They

Flags:

:flag_trans:

Post by Viomeme »

Yea it's pretty bad that there's not content warning about that part of the game, especially when it's so close to the beginning of the game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Beancatte
Fox Pal

Post by Beancatte »

You can say a lot about modern sony's failings but the big one for me is that Tokyo Jungle is stuck on the PS3.

kkzero
Fox Pal
Title: Curious little bunny
Pronouns:

he/they

Flags:

:flag_aromantic: :flag_asexual:

Post by kkzero »

Never owned one myself but some of my cousins did, and I have memories of watching them play the likes of Lego Batman and a few Assassin's Creed entries. I also tried my hand at Gran Turismo 5 once, and managed to win our race.

NinTheFolf
Fox Pal
Name: Nin
Pronouns:

He/Him

Post by NinTheFolf »

Beancatte wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:46 pm

You can say a lot about modern sony's failings but the big one for me is that Tokyo Jungle is stuck on the PS3.

I remember enjoying the heck out of that game but I can not tell you a single thing about it.

Image Signature perpetually under construction.