Introductions Thread

For general topics that don't fit other categories.
Jess
Site Owner
Name: Jess
Title: Game Developer
Pronouns:

She/Her

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_demisexual: :flag_pansexual:

Introductions Thread

Post by Jess »

You can introduce yourself here, if you like!

Me, I'm Roxy. I'm sure you know me already

We are Roxy, Mika, Ashe, and Willow. We own the place. Website Discord
ImageImageImageImageImage

nek0
Fox Pal

Re: Introductions Thread

Post by nek0 »

Hi there!

I'm nek0. I paw at computer keyboards for moneys and do a lot of art in my free time.
If You're interested, I have a blog and an art gallery.
I also draw a webcomic you can read here.

Seeya!

Kirbizard
Mods
Pronouns:

They/Them

Post by Kirbizard »

Hi, I'm Kirbz, you may remember me from such places as "Roxy's Foxy Den" or "Twitter before it was worse"

I complain about videogames on the internet and raise an inordinate amount of virtual pets at once. I don't have anything to plug, but I'll glance around and look at all of your pretty works. :)

ARKYmouse
Fox Pal
Name: Mouse
Pronouns:

They/Them (Any)

Flags:

:flag_nonbinary: :flag_demisexual: :flag_aromantic:

Post by ARKYmouse »

My name's Mouse! Some folk also know me as Ark or Maxine (Ark's my OC, not my name).

I'm another very quiet sort over on Roxy's Discord server, but I pipe up now and then. Not much to share usually, but I'm a fan of older video games and stuff from the late 20th century (I like wording it like that, makes it sound ancient). I'm living with some friends in New Jersey, mostly just doing the cooking and cleaning, messing around with tabletop games on weekends, and hooking up old tech and making it live again!

Oh yeah, I also draw sometimes too. Used to be a much more spirited artist and roleplayer type, but age and the gradual enshittification of the internet and world at large has kinda slowed that down.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

happygreenfairy
Fox Pal
Pronouns:

he/they/fae

Flags:

:flag_nonbinary:

Post by happygreenfairy »

Hello! I'm happygreenfairy, an indie game developer, a fairy, an enjoyer of retro video games, and many more things like that! Ask me about Mega Man some time, if you want to waste away hours upon hours of your afternoon.

While I'd hardly call it popular, I'm probably most well known for the Clickteam-published game Xenogunner.

I try my best to be friendly, so feel free to say hi! Uh, probably better suited to do that on Discord, I'm on Roxy's Discord server, but still! Feel free to ping me on there if you want to say hi, I'm happygreenfairy on there as well.

Oh, and I'm also on tumblr as hgf-the-fairy. If you want to find me there, I guess. For, whatever reason.

fairy. (i'll write a better signature later. or leave this one for comedic effect. either way.)

Lemurfeature
Fox Pal
Name: Lemurfeature

Post by Lemurfeature »

Hey I'm lemurfeature, I'm a fan of the game and did some art trade stuff for Roxy. I appreciate the forum, I want the old pre 2006 internet back

Yogurt
Fox Pal

Post by Yogurt »

Hi.

VAdaPEGA
Fox Pal
Pronouns:

any

Flags:

:flag_asexual:

Post by VAdaPEGA »

Hello hello, I'm that one person on the forum with the confusing to read name, rest assured that it's pronunciation free.

I doubt I'm gonna be very active on here but I like cool people so may as well join in the fun.
Oh right, uhh.. I do Art I guess? And some basic m68k assembly programming on the side, nothing special ^^

Yogurt
Fox Pal

Post by Yogurt »

Not gonna lie, the moment I saw your name I knew you did 68k assembler.

Efi
Fox Pal
Name: Efi
Pronouns:

she/her

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_lesbian: :flag_nonbinary: :flag_polyamory: :flag_demisexual:

Post by Efi »

helloooooooooo im efi!! <3

ImageImageImageImage