Introductions Thread

For general topics that don't fit other categories.
Frozen Salad
Fox Pal

Re: Introductions Thread

Post by Frozen Salad »

Hey wassup y'all. I don't know Roxy but saw a post about a new forum on Fosstodon and wanted to check it out. Forums are awesome.

SatyricalSol wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:42 am

hoi I'm Sol and I racked up 15k posts between three forums from age 13 to 15

nowadays I mostly browse furry art, play CRPGs, and listen to blues c:

Hey buddy any of those three still around?

scout
Fox Pal
Pronouns:

they/them

Post by scout »

hi every ! i'm scout and i do art and video games. i like cute things, especially furry critters. i like learning stuff, i'm mostly learning music (through guitar, though i'd like to get better at composing for my games too), forth/GBA dev, and japanese right now.

i'm also in roxy's discord recently, but it's nice to get more formally introduced to everyone!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help them gain World Domination
Scooblee
Fox Pal
Title: system of eight !
Pronouns:

she(all)/it(hazel)

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_lesbian:

Book Re: Introductions Thread

Post by Scooblee »

heyhi ! I'm shelby (she), part of a system that still has no name and we're,, really glad to be on another forum,.,!
I've got us all listed down in our profile, but for the heck of it, since this is introductions,, there's also:

[hazel] (it/she)
💙copy (she)
💾BIOS (she)

Code: Select all

CMOS (she)

//(okay she talks with the code block in discord and I'm trying to see if that works for her here or what,,)
\ youmu konpaku (she) & myon (it)
(aubrey fox) (she)
/ kutaka niwatari (she)

,.,..,and we make, chip music ! or, music in general, but our primary tools involve old sound chips from classic games hardware,,, and we like a lot of,, old stuff in general, really,.,
we peek in the discord sometimes, so you might know us from there ! if not, somewheres else,.,
and it's, nice to be here !

the seemingly random symbols denote proxies for our system members, check our profile for who's who !
us in other places: twitter , youtube , tumblr
ImageImageImageImage

Jess
Site Owner
Name: Jess
Title: Game Developer
Pronouns:

She/Her

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_demisexual: :flag_pansexual:

Post by Jess »

Scooblee wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:39 am

//(okay she talks with the code block in discord and I'm trying to see if that works for her here or what,,)

We got markdown, try this with the backticks. There's no special background on it it seems but I can add one tomorrow

edit: actually I just realized it wouldn't take me long, so I added it now

We are Roxy, Mika, Ashe, and Willow. We own the place. Website Discord
ImageImageImageImageImage

Scooblee
Fox Pal
Title: system of eight !
Pronouns:

she(all)/it(hazel)

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_lesbian:

Post by Scooblee »

Roxy wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:55 am

We got markdown, try this with the backticks. There's no special background on it it seems but I can add one tomorrow

edit: actually I just realized it wouldn't take me long, so I added it now

test,
huh,, I'll just have to see which she likes better whenever it is she fronts next,, the green over black bg is kinda a nice look, tbh.,.,.,

the seemingly random symbols denote proxies for our system members, check our profile for who's who !
us in other places: twitter , youtube , tumblr
ImageImageImageImage

Sharb
Fox Pal
Name: Sharb
Title: Game Developer
Pronouns:

She/Her, They/Them

Flags:

:flag_pansexual: :flag_trans:

Post by Sharb »

hihi I'm Sharb, I think Roxy's pretty neat and there's a lot of neat people we're mutuals with so I figured this place would be pretty cool to hang out in.

As for me I'm a Trans woman looking for nice communities that I can hang around in comfortably.

I do a lot of game dev and pixel stuff, I try my best to be friendly and I'm looking forward to getting a chance to meet people here, I post most of my dev updates on my tumblr, I post most of my art on my art tumblr and most of my other rambles and all of the above can also be found on my cohost page

Titou
Fox Pal
Title: lazy lua modder
Pronouns:

He/Him

Post by Titou »

Hello! I'm Titou

I'm just a person who mods SRB2 and do art as free time.
I like cute animals, playing video games and sleeping.

I'm also a very shy person, so I'll see if I will can talk about stuff in this forum...

sertimus
Fox Pal

Information Re: Introductions Thread

Post by sertimus »

Hey all! I'm Sertimus (he/they). I'm an adult chao (30-something in human age) who likes video games, art and software dev. I may also do retro game repair and vtubing once in a blue moon.

I've been a long-time friend of Roxy and hearing about this forum has given me the opportunity to hang out in a small & comfy community that's accessible pretty much anywhere. I've shared a similar sentiment with the way the mainstream SNS have been heading, so having a message board like this which also works with mobile devices is really nice. :>

Other than that, I have a personal homepage where I blog about and link to other parts of the Web which I can easily be found. Nice to meet you all!

~ Sertimus

Image by Dot
Kazy
Fox Pal
Pronouns:

he/him

Post by Kazy »

Hello!

I am Kazy. I have been on the internet for like 26 years now (I am in my mid-30s). I like retro tech stuff and also VR. Currently spending most of my time in VRChat and Furcadia.

I think Roxy is cool.

Nanashi
Fox Pal
Name: Nanashi
Pronouns:

He, him, his

Post by Nanashi »

Hi, I’m Nanashi, 36 y.o. Spaniel of Saint Usuge dog :D

I’m from France, sometimes I draw or write, I love reading and playing video games, and TTRPGs. I’m a metalhead, I love Sci-Fi, whisky, comics, food, aaaaand many other things.
I found the forum’s advertisement on Masto, and felt curious :p