Minecraft Builds

For talking about video games, board games, and whatever other kind of games you enjoy.
Viomeme
Fox Pal
Name: Violet
Pronouns:

She/They

Flags:

:flag_trans:

Heart Minecraft Builds

Post by Viomeme »

First time I've ever started a forum thread, but feel free to show off some builds you're proud of! I'm also kinda using this thread as inspiration but don't tell anyone lol.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Jess
Site Owner
Name: Jess
Title: Game Developer
Pronouns:

She/Her

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_demisexual: :flag_pansexual:

Re: Minecraft Builds

Post by Jess »

Please enjoy this random set of pictures from back in 2014-2015 when I played minecraft. Me and a bunch of friends had a server, and my part of it was twofold:

1. I maintain the server
  2. I make train stations

I had a train plugin as well as a map plugin, so you could map all the builds as well as the tracks and look at it in a web browser. It was all pretty neat, actually. I haven't played minecraft in years though, because doing mouse and keyboard makes my hands hurt, and Java edition still doesn't support gamepads last I heard (also minecraft isn't that great to play with a gamepad anyways haha)

making Shield Cat I've been able to continue my love of making train stations and maps, though unfortunately I can't map train tracks now because Parker's train can teleport (I didn't want to figure out how each place could connect to each other so I just... didn't lmao)

Attachments
2015-02-11_23.22.25.png
2014-05-24_14.50.35.png
2014-05-21_21.28.34.png
2014-05-19_17.44.54.png
2014-05-18_17.29.36.png
3.png
1.png

We are Roxy, Mika, Ashe, and Willow. We own the place. Website Discord
ImageImageImageImageImage

Viomeme
Fox Pal
Pronouns:

She/They

Flags:

Post by Viomeme »

Wow these are pretty good, and the shaders really help with the lighting all around. Really gotta get a group together and just build someday. Also sorry to hear about your hands :(

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PencilVoid
Fox Pal
Pronouns:

yes

Flags:

MF_SHOOTABLE

Post by PencilVoid »

area_render.png

An isometric render of a small farm setup I built on a server I play on frequently. I made the render using the Isometric Renders mod.

2022-06-04_19.32.40.png
2022-06-04_19.32.53.png
2022-06-04_19.33.12.png
2022-06-04_19.33.16.png

A small platform living area and the pool underneath it. Built on the same server.

fb2022-11-17_19.27.07.png

A room in an underground area I built in a creative world.

I have more pictures but the forum seems to not let me add more than 6 attachments in a post so I'll save them for another post.

kkzero
Fox Pal
Title: Curious little bunny
Pronouns:

he/they

Flags:

:flag_aromantic: :flag_asexual:

Post by kkzero »

Never got too involved in Minecraft building stuff but I just looked through my old screenshots and found this wool statue of Vivian from Paper Mario TTYD I did on some random server in 2013 (plus my own skin based off her in the third one, I was obsessed with her at the time):

2013-04-17_17.43.38.png
2013-04-10_17.45.36.png
2013-04-25_20.35.03.png

Also this small campfire thing from 2020, when I suddenly got the urge to play Survival after Steve got revealed for Smash:

2020-10-05_19.37.14.png
VAdaPEGA
Fox Pal
Pronouns:

any

Flags:

:flag_asexual:

Post by VAdaPEGA »

Last time I built anything on MC was this potrait for the host of the server.
Keep in mind this is vanilla survival, no extra mods and no access to elitras (we wanted to do the dragon fight together but we never got it squeduled)

FQ8vweMWUAM0gZ1.jpg
FQ8vu-UWUAAkpNt.jpg
Viomeme
Fox Pal
Pronouns:

She/They

Flags:

Post by Viomeme »

VAdaPEGA wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:50 pm

Keep in mind this is vanilla survival, no extra mods and no access to elitras (we wanted to do the dragon fight together but we never got it squeduled)
FQ8vweMWUAM0gZ1.jpg
FQ8vu-UWUAAkpNt.jpg

Woah! That's super impressive, I could never have the patience to do map art like that personally. :neofox_aww:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

VAdaPEGA
Fox Pal
Pronouns:

any

Flags:

:flag_asexual:

Post by VAdaPEGA »

Viomeme wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:52 pm
VAdaPEGA wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:50 pm

FQ8vweMWUAM0gZ1.jpg
FQ8vu-UWUAAkpNt.jpg

Woah! That's super impressive, I could never have the patience to do map art like that personally. :neofox_aww:

Most of the patience comes from the material gathering rather than the art itself, that was the easy part, and I didn't even use all available colours of the Minecraft map palette!

Techokami
Fox Pal
Name: Techokami
Pronouns:

he/him

Post by Techokami »

I'd have to do some hardcore digging for images, but I've done some wacky stuff in modded. My favorite is making a detailed game room full of arcade machines, using the Chisels & Bits mod to hand-sculpt voxel models of said arcade machines. In vanilla I did something similar using armor stand trickery, and a pinball table that featured an actual playfield via two pieces of map art... which I did in pure vanilla survival. Oh god that was a brutal grind.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Efi
Fox Pal
Name: Efi
Pronouns:

she/her

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_lesbian: :flag_nonbinary: :flag_polyamory: :flag_demisexual:

Post by Efi »

Some pics from the modded server. There's a thorium nuclear reactor somewhere in there.

ImageImageImageImage