SnugglyBun's music stuff

For sharing your art, music, or other such things you're working on. One topic per person, please!
SnugglyBun
Fox Pal
Name: Valeria Nairi
Pronouns:

She/It

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_pansexual:

SnugglyBun's music stuff

Post by SnugglyBun »

So like i said on my introductory page, i make music stuff. I've been composing since 3+ years, but i only got decent at it this year. Here's some of my more recent stuff that i think that is good or at least interesting.
Please note that due to the fact that only 6 attachments are allowed per posts i can't post most of my stuff, so this post is instead some of the stuff i did that I'm really happy of.

SnugglyBun's music stuff

• Cybernetic Aura

An attempt at a late 90s tracker music feel. Made in OpenMPT
    cybernetic aura.mp3
    (6.8 MiB) Downloaded 379 times

Goofy Aah Beat

Sample chopping and also an attempt at improving my mixing capacities, made in Renoise.
    goofy aah beat.mp3
    (3.31 MiB) Downloaded 406 times

OPL3 Experiment

OPL3 chiptune fun :3. Made in Furnace Tracker
    opl3 experiment full.mp3
    (4.66 MiB) Downloaded 391 times

Virtua Breeze

Made using Virtua Racing instruments, for the Very Rare Formats II major battle in Battle of the Bits.
    virtua breeze.mp3
    (2.86 MiB) Downloaded 381 times

Crystal Woodlands

An ambient-ish and calm track i made while i was testing the Surge XT VST. Also the current (at the moment of this writting) "starting soon" theme of the indie VTuber Char
    Crystal Woodlands.mp3
    (6.54 MiB) Downloaded 392 times

Sky Reaching Euphoria

A song i originally started composing for someone i was dating, and even though I'm not longer with her i still continued writing and improving it. Maybe it might be of my stubbornness, or because i wanted to cherish the memories of something beautiful.
    Sky Reaching Euphoria (Final Mix) lq.mp3
    (7.68 MiB) Downloaded 398 times
The Green Herring
Fox Pal
Name: T.G. Hightower
Pronouns:

he/she/they

Flags:

:flag_pansexual:

Re: SnugglyBun's music stuff

Post by The Green Herring »

These are killer jams! From the calm ambient stuff to the fast drum-loopin' stuff. The demo songs you've got in Furnace Tracker are amazing too! Really selling people on what you can do with that thing. :D