ragnarok online fan thread

For talking about video games, board games, and whatever other kind of games you enjoy.
scout
Fox Pal
Pronouns:

they/them

ragnarok online fan thread

Post by scout »

i saw Kaezzo mention ragnarok online in the introductions thread and my brain was activated. any other RO fans on here? i saw this super cool video the other day you might also enjoy

every time i hear the prontera theme i tear up a bit...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help them gain World Domination
NinTheFolf
Fox Pal
Name: Nin
Pronouns:

He/Him

Re: ragnarok online fan thread

Post by NinTheFolf »

I used to play RO a bit as a kid with a friend, but my crappy wrist problems made constantly clicking to move/attack/etc not a thing I can really do anymore XP

Image Signature perpetually under construction.

Facet
Fox Pal
Name: Fscet
Title: Raccoon
Pronouns:

She/They

Flags:

:flag_trans: :flag_nonbinary: :flag_asexual: :flag_pansexual: :flag_lesbian: :flag_polyamory:

Post by Facet »

RO was a pretty significant part of my 2000s life. Mostly haunting various private servers and looking out for the fun little communities they'd make. After a couple early ones that hit just the right zone for my tastes, I kinda wound up drifting a lot and having trouble settling down.

I still pick some to poke and satisfy that itch again now and then, but I don't have time for games demanding 100+ hours any more.

Elfi
Fox Pal
Pronouns:

she/fae

Flags:

HW_SPRITE;

Post by Elfi »

I used to play Ragnarok Online too, in a mix of private servers and then iRO Valkyrie when it first popped up. My main ended up being a bow rogue I initially made as a throwaway and named 80's Hair Metal. Made for a funny screenshot when I was doing the lead-in quests to Nameless Island...

Attachments
longlivemetal.png

Not to be confused with Efi

Image Image Image Image Image